Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Our weekend....

Just a quick update...Chris, Haley and I had a pretty relaxed weekend. My mom and I went to see Julie & Julia on Friday and loved it! Saturday we ran errands as a family. We ate at this yummy Mediterranean place we'd never been to - Phoenician Gardens. The service was a bit slow, but the spicy chicken was so fantastic. I may have dreams about it...
Chris and Haley at Phoenician Garden
Sunday we met my parents for mass and then headed off to Peyton Patricio's baptism. It was a hectic ceremony with 10 babies being baptized! The gathering afterwards was so lovely. Yummy food and great people. Thank you, Patricios, for making us a part of the big day. A disclaimer.... I stole these pictures from Christina Patricio's blog. Mine did not turn out nearly as well.
My dear friend Amy Palma, her husband Nick and their son Griffin welcomed Miss Kenley Grace to their family on the 17th of September at 3:35a.m. 6 Lbs 2 oz 20 1/4 inches. We are so excited for them!

Keep an eye out...Chris mentioned he may actually post to our family blog! Has a picture picked out and everything!

I'll end with some pictures of bedtime fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment