Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Missing Chris

Christopher is due back today and we couldn't be more excited for his return. He left Sunday for a conference in San Diego and it is the first time since Haley has been born that he has been gone for so long. After I put Haley down last night, I went through some of our old photo albums. It is hard to believe he and I have known each other for 13 years! I love that he is a challenge and his witty, confident, stubborn self is the perfect balance for me. He is my best friend (you too Lane) and confidant, makes me laugh daily, is my sturdy shoulder to cry on and my partner in our life together, good and bad. He is the man that gave me our most precious gift from God, Miss Haley. Chris, I know I don't thank you often enough for all you do for our family. I love you and can't wait to have you home!

No comments:

Post a Comment