Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Our Little Miss Rugby!!!

What a fantastic week! Miss Priss had her 6 month checkup on Friday. She actually lost weight if you can imagine...all the chasing the dogs in her roller has really taken its toll. The doctor wasn't too concerned, but wanted to see us back again at 9 months. She is still very tall and her head size is hovering just below average. Her are a few pictures of her at the doctor's office...
In the waiting room (above) and on the doctor's table...can you tell she's teething????

We started off the weekend with a bang at the Patricio's Gourmet Group. The theme was authentic Asian and it was FANTASTIC! I, of course, forgot my camera, so I'll have to post pictures when Ashley sends them along. They had a family friend come in to do the cooking and it was so yummy! The girls wore kimonos and we sipped authentic teas (along with a ton of wine and beer). We even managed to play a round of Dirty Minds before we had to rush home to relieve the babysitter. We are so lucky to have such a great group of friends to share gourmet group with!



Saturday was Rugby Day in the Comstock House. Chris had his 1st home game and I dressed up Miss Haley in full rugby gear to show our support!


In case you can't read her onesie, it says "RUGBY. Our balls are bigger." I bought it as soon as we found out we were pregnant. I was sure we were going to have a boy....Anyhow, the outfit did not make it to the field as it was quite brisk outside. She did sport an "I love daddy" onesie for the game though.

Thankfully, Fresno beat SLO!

Sunday, we ran errands and had a lovely family day. I even talked Chris into picking out a few warm weather clothes for our little one. We ended our evening by watching UP. What a wonderful movie. Both Chris and I adored it!


We finished Spinach last week and are onto Broccoli this week, which Haley does not enjoy. She has become such a good little eater in the past week or so, I even started giving her half a banana with dinner (trying to bulk her up so my doctor doesn't report me to CPS).

I'll end with these adorable pictures. I call them "I heart my monkey."
and one of BooBoo the dog for my parents who are finally back in the country (FL) and missing their dog...second only to Haley of course! Don't ask where Lane and I fall in the pecking order...
We're off to Sonoma for Thanksgiving with the Comstocks tomorrow. Have a happy, healthy and blessed Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment