Monday, August 31, 2009

We were busy, busy Comstocks this weekend! Friday Haley and I met Aunt Natalie, Aunt Brooke, cousin Geo (Nathan) and Aunt Melissa for lunch at CPK. Melissa lives in Chico and it was so nice to have some catch up time! It has been such fun to have Brooke in town and Natalie fairly close. Brooke and Carlos have really become some of our closest friends as well as family!
Saturday was daddy and Haley day (she wore Giants gear for the occasion) while mom went to yoga and a baby shower for Melissa and the soon-to-be Brenna. Chris and Haley were all over town, stopping at the bookstore to pick up a few favorites. Most especially the new Olivia book and the Disney Happily Ever After series. Brooke Bell was so kind to gift us the original Olivia book and Haley has been hooked ever since. She LOVES Olivia! Haley and Chris then popped in to Nordstrom Rack for a few daddy work essentials followed by a stop in at daddy's work and then to lunch. I had a very nice "Bree" day and had such a lovely time at the shower.
Just waking up

Sunday Chris had to drive to SF for a rugby meeting and Haley and I headed for the mountains. We got to see my Uncle Jim and Aunt Michelle, the Spencers and Gg! Haley and I have really spent quite a bit of time with my grandma Conway (Haley's Gg) lately and I just love it. She is such a fantastic woman, so much fun to visit with and becoming quite the Pinochle player! We were just there for the day and headed home to meet Chris and prepare for the week!



I love Grandpa!

Me and Gg!

I can't believe how fast this year has gone and that the holidays are almost here. We are so looking forward to all the fantastic 1sts with Miss Haley! She is growing everyday, rolling over and trying to crawl! We love her so much and feel blessed to have such a fantastic addition to our lives.



We're in the planning stages of some big events. We host gourmet group on the 12th of September and have some big surprises in store! My mom, Aunt Jeanie, Aunt Lisa and I are preparing for a shower for the bride-to-be Katie Richardson on the 10th of October followed quickly by a baby shower for Katie Flinn on the 25th. We'll be spending Thanksgiving with the Comstocks this year. My mom and I are hosting our annual Christmas Cookie Party again in in December and I can't wait for Christmas with the Conway/Richardson side. We'll have 4 new babies at the Richardson festivities - Miss Haley, Vincent Alexander (Brooke's), Brenna Jean (Melissa's) and Noah Flinn (Katie's). I'm thrilled our little one will have so many cousins her age to play with! So much to look forward to! Have a fantastic week!

I can grab them now!

No comments:

Post a Comment