Sunday, May 3, 2009

Haley Elizabeth Comstock is Here!

Haley Elizabeth Comstock arrived yesterday, May 2,2009. Her weight was 6 lbs 15.5 oz and she is 19 1/2 inches long. Seeing as how Bree and Chris are a little busy gushing over their newest addition, I thought I would be the good aunt and update their blog for them. Bree and Baby Hales are both healthy, happy, and doing great. Chris is already showing signs of being a great dad by stepping up to the plate and changing Hale's first diapers. Bree and Chris wanted to make sure I share the news of Haley's birth with all of their friends. I sent a text to a few of you, but thought the blog would be the best way for everyone to see a few pictures of Haley. These are some the photos Grandma Joanie Conway sent to me from her cell phone! Hope you all enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment